Singapore Outdoors

This post may have very little to do with Lomography or LOMO cameras. Anyway, its about doing things outdoor activities like jogging, hiking, bird watching, rollerblading, swimming and etc. As you know, Singapore is urbanised city and there is very little forest and greenery - unless you consider Botanical Garden a forst! You may find some forested area in around the central catchment area. Here, there several reservoirs and at MacRitchie Reservoir there are a number of forest trail where you can really be close to Nature. Another of my favorite is the Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve. I've been there several times and the best time to visit is between November to February where you can see many species of migratory birds.

Now, I guess it would be fun to take some lomo shots of people doing all these fun activities. And I wonder how the scenery will turn out with my newly acquired Holga 120GCFN Lomo camera!