Needs Lots of Patience with Lomo Cameras

Taking pictures with Lomo cameras is an art. The pictures produced by a lomo camera are often seemed as artistic. The result is also unpredictable.

Unlike modern digital cameras which give you perfect shot every time, lomography is more like an adventure -- a trip to the unknown. And I like the thrill.

Anyhow, I have been toying not only with my lomo's but also take lots of pictures with my digital cameras including using my mobile phone's camera function. I think they call it camera phone nowadays.

As far as digital photography is concerned, taking a well-exposed picture is as easy as pushing a button. However, with the advent of digital photography, fast computer loaded with lots of RAM and cheap photo editing software, it is the art of digital photo manipulation that is difficult to master. And I think it is an ultra art form.

Labels: , , , ,